Booking Terms & Conditions
In order to confirm reservations African Vintage requires a 20% non- refundable deposit immediately. The balance payment is required 42 days (6 weeks) prior to arrival. Should the booking be made within the 42 days prior to arrival, the total cost must be paid at the time of booking.
Cancellation outside 42 days will result in a loss of deposit. Cancellation at 42 days or less will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of total cost. African Vintage reserves the right to cancel all services booked should the full payment not be received prior to arrival. Any Cancellations and Changes must be given to African Vintage in Writing or cancellations or changes will not be done. The above cancellation policy will apply to cancellations and African Vintage has the right to charge an admin fee for any changes made.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Payments are processed with American Express, Diners Club, Visa and MasterCard.
Payments can also be paid directly into the African Vintage Bank account.
All payments must be made in full and free of bank charges.
All guests are strongly advised tot take our comprehensive travel insurance covering them for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment as the booking will be subject to cancellation penalties as detailed above.
VISAS AND PASSPORTS
It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all those travelling with you have a valid passport and any necessary visas and that you have obtained any necessary inoculations to gain entry to any country you are visiting. All visitors to South Africa are required by law to have a minimum of two blank pages in their passport to enable the entry visa to be issued. If there is insufficient space in the passport, entry will be denied and the person is likely to be detained pending return to their country of origin.
In order to comply with international insurance requirements all airline tickets must clearly show the passenger’s title, name and surname (as indicated in passports). As this applies to both scheduled and charter flights we would be grateful if you could provide us with this information at the time of your reservation. The air fares and airport taxes quoted are current and are subject to change without prior warning should the airline impose an increase in rates for any reason. Should the fare quoted not be available at the time of booking the next applicable fare will be booked and amended costs advised accordingly. Please note that fares may increase between time of booking, time of payment and the ticket being issued. African Vintage cannot be held responsible should airlines discontinue flights on certain routings or change scheduled timetables resulting in missed connections. Should an amendment in routing or itinerary be necessary, any additional costs incurred will not be borne by African Seasons.
- MalariaIt is important that you take precautions against malaria prior to the commencement of your holiday. We recommend that you contact your GP, pharmacist of travel advisory clinic for advice on the Malaria areas and as to which prophylactic is recommended.
- Dietary requirementsAny Special dietary requirements must be advised at time of booking or well in advance of check-in. We will do our utmost to comply with your requirements.
- Preferred clothing on game drivesWe recommend light cotton shirts and trousers / shorts. The best colours to wear are khaki, beige and white. Evenings can be cool, even during the summer months, and we recommend that you take some form of jersey or windbreaker.
- Special requestsWe can pass on any special requests that you may wish to make at the time of booking, but acceptance of such requests is at the discretion of the airline or other supplier and in no circumstances are special requests guaranteed.
- RefundsNo refunds will be given for any unused services.
- Credit Card ChargesAny Credit Card charges whilst away are your responsibility. African Vintage will not be responsible nor accept responsibility for having these charges reversed or corrected.
- GratuitiesTipping is at your discretion. The lodge / hotel manager will be able to assist with guidelines.